Fensa Approved Windows & Doors Installations
Building Vision London specialist windows & doors installation team provide all types of new & replacement double or triple-glazed window & doors in all types of material (timber, metal, UPVC, composite) and all styles—from modern glass sliding doors to replacement traditional sash and casement windows.NO JOB TOO BIG—OR TOO SMALL
Spread The Cost of FENSA Approved Replacement Windows & Doors Today!
Feeling a draught in your home, or your energy bills creeping up – maybe it’s time replace your old, ill-fitting windows and doors. Building Vision London are FENSA ‘Approved’ installers, which means you can spread the cost of your replacement windows and doors over months or even years. So why wait for prices to go up—as they always do—and keep paying for wasted heat.
Window & Door Materials & Styles
We provide all types of windows and doors in a choice of materials (UPVC, timber, composite and aluminium) and styles (casements, flush, sash, bay, tilt & turn, sliding, bi-fold, roof lights and lanterns, to suit every home. So which to choose...
- Our low-maintenance uPVC windows and doors are available in a range of colours and finishes with a choice of A, or A+ double glazing or A++ triple glazing—ideal for maximum energy savings and soundproofing to prevent noise pollution, yet at affordable cost.
- Our sustainably-sourced wooden (and composite wooden) double-glazed windows, doors and frames are equally well suited to modern and traditional homes and listed buildings. Durable and stylish they are available in a range of colours, and with a choice of A-rated double and triple glazing for energy efficiency they and able to handle the harshest weather.
- Metal (aluminium) polyester powder-coated frames that won't corrode, have greater structural strength than UPVC and timber windows so can be installed with more glass (again double and triple glazing options) and slimmer frames greater maximum height x width—perfect for sliding and bi-fold French doors and windows.
Custom-Made Windows & Doors
Our tradespeople are able to take on difficult, unique, and bespoke glazing and joinery jobs both large and small. As an example, in June 2018 Building Vision London took on this challenging new build project featuring velux roof lights, unconventional circular windows and curved top French windows and doors—not to mention carpentry, plumbing, electrics and internal finishing—with a tough turnaround time of just 3-months. BVL rose to the challenge which required custom, made-to-measure windows and doors.
The Benefits of Fitting Replacement Windows & Doors
Whether you live in a modern home, a traditional terrace, or even a listed building, our expert team will supply and fit the perfect uPVC, timber or aluminium windows and doors to keep you safe, secure and warm indoors. Upgrading your home’s windows and doors could help you save money on your electricity or other energy bills by minimising heat loss through your windows and doors. But keeping your energy costs low is not the only benefit of replacing your old windows and doors sooner rather than later. Here are a few more:
- Installing new / replacement windows and doors could add significant monetary value to your property
- Soundproof your home from the outside world with A-rated double-glazed windows & doors to reduce noise pollution in eavy traffic areas./li>
- Keep your property secure and resistant to intruders with optimal locking systems that don't restrict your enjoyment of the world around you.
- Replacing your doors & windows simultaneously will help to increase the thermal insulation of your home, prevent heat being wasted, reducing your energy bills.
- Low maintenance, thermally efficient and secure, uPVC never rusts or rots, making it the ideal choice for new windows and doors if you’re working to a budget.
- Add a contemporary look to your home with resilient, highly secure polyester powder-coated aluminium windows and doors.
- Traditional style hardwood and soft-wood wooden windows & doors do not need to compromise on style, functionality or performance.
- Eliminate the fumes from traffic pollution in congested areas of London with better sealed windows ad doors and protect your respiratory health.
- As Fensa certificated installers we even register your new windows and doors with the Council for you, so you don't have to!
Thermal Heat Loss Caused by Ill-Fitting Windows & Doors
Whether you choose uPVC, timber or aluminium frames, upgrading your home’s windows and doors could help you save money on your energy bills by minimising heat loss through your windows and doors. The house pictured below left shows heat loss (red) through single-glazed and/or ill-fitting windows & doors while the home on the right has been thermally insulated and has well-fitting replacement windows & doors that minimise heat loss through the glazing or gaps between frame and door, hence show as blue/green. So get those old windows & doors replaced before winter arrives — BRrrr.
Our skilled glaziers and tradespeople are experts at their work. We supply the best contractors to take care of all of your window and door installation, replacement, and repairs across central and south west London. As specialists in many forms of property and building work, we are also able to supply qualified tradespeople for general building services that you may need in conjunction with your glazing requirements.All work is undertaken by trusted, experienced professionals and comes with a guarantee of quality workmanship. Building Vision London belongs to the Federation of Master Builders (FMB) and FENSA and we offer a 10-year guarantee on all our work.
What We Do
Our professional Painters & Decorators will ensure your property is finished to the highest standard.
Our Kitchen Fitters can upgrade your existing kitchen, or design and install a new dream kitchen for you.
Our Bathroom Fitters can upgrade your existing bathroom, or install a new bathroom shower or wet room for you.
Our Gas Safe Plumbers handle all your kitchen & bathroom plumbing, and 24/7 emergency plumbing repairs.
Our Garden Services team provide landscaping and regular garden maintenance for residential and commercial properties across London.
Ready To Start?
Building Vision London are Federation of Master Builders members, and fully accredited with all industry professional bodies. Our electricians, plumbers & heating engineers are City & Guilds BS7671 Level 3 qualified and certificated and Gas Safe Registered—in accordance with industry regulations.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with our friendly team. We'd be delighted to discuss your building construction and maintenance needs, offer free advice and suggest a few options. To find out more, give us a call on 0203 302 6361 or 07871 647667. Or to request a free no-obligation quote, email us below.0203 302 6361 GET A QUOTE